Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mountain

I climbed a mountain.

A place i am already "familiar" with. A beautiful place. I've climbed this mountain once before but this time i succeeded in reaching the summit. It was far harder than i remember or expected. But i achieved the stillness amidst the clouds. And i learnt a valuable lesson along the way.

"I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.”

I made a friend along the way. I pushed my limits. I changed my perspective. I admired the views and understood the valleys and paths. I felt what it meant to be small and large at the same time. My body was small but my heart was large. My pain was small but my willpower large.

And i had fun!

I climbed a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment