Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hidden in a Cliche

Yeah, it's ironic that the biggest cliche in the world is also the greatest truth.

"Its all in the mind"

I can tell you or me to "have a good attitude". That's the easy, cheap, simple and worthless part.

The difficult, worthwhile, freedom inducing reality is when we apply it.

How?

How can we not. Every time i have a bad thought, its my mind working for me- as it should. So what about when i have a good thought? Its the same process. No "buts"! If i can think bad thoughts then i can think good thoughts. So i decide( because "decide" is a thought followed by action) to only have good thoughts. And when Bad intrudes then i wash it with waves of Good.

Sounds philosophical? Sounds like bullshit?

Your choice, i just wrote it.
With the knowledge that i will accept it as it is. Reality for me. And i choose to believe that it will spread a simple truth.

The Greatest Truth.

Hidden in a cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment